Awwwwww hyper hyper hyper....

That proposal was absolutely beautiful. I loved it--had to read it more than a few times smile.

Clark getting the ring was really fun to read about, I enjoyed the 'process' of it all. I was hoping the proposal would come in this part, too...and was just thrilled to see it as I read. I love that it was spontanious, at Clark's apartment. Brought about because it felt right--it was such an honest moment. I'm sure I'll be enjoying the WAFF of it all day blush.

Lex is totally slime--gotta agree there. My skin was crawling for Lois and Clark--just wanting the whole thing to be over. Really proud of Lois for standing her ground, doing what she felt she had to do to protect her child.

Loving it, DC notworthy
Laura

My husband proposed pretty spontaniously, too...

We had talked about getting married, we knew the time was coming. We even did a really unplanned afternoon of 'ring looking' (which the hubby attributed to wanting to just get 'an idea' of what type of styles I liked--for sometime down the road...I had told him 'simple'--still wanted a visual though wink ).

About a week or so later he proposed. I had no idea he had gone back, gotten a ring.

We were planning to go back to his home state, get together with one of his best friends and his fiance for the weekend. I was in hubby's room reorganizing the suitcase I had broughten over....chatting away absentmindedly to him in the othe room. All of a sudden our 'song' came on--that got my attention and I went to the bedroom door to listen, thinking it had come on the radio.

Turns out hubby had put on the CD, was coming with the ring box to surprise me in the bedroom. He saw me--I saw the ring box--and he literally dove for his knee to get the proposal 'out there' before I said anything.

Obviously I said 'yes'--and was completely surprised. I figured when he did propose (after he went and someday picked out a ring) he'd do it in some sort of big way (that would clue me in that he was going to do it).

The fact that he did it so randomly, so unexpectly, was THE reason that it was such a surprise. And totally loved the moment because of that smile.

Memories.... love.

Last edited by LMA; 06/27/15 01:14 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~