Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Yeah, things might just be getting back to some sort of normal. /shhhh/ Don’t tell Work about it.
I won't if you won't. I finished Part 215 today, so I'm celebrating by catching up on some FDK-FDK. smile

Right. He likes girls. Is that why he bought those kilts for Jimbo to wear while he’s staying over at his place?
CLARK: What? Olsen isn't a Scottish name?

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
Alternative title for this chapter: "Degrees of Truth".
As in
*sort of a lie*
*mostly a lie*
*really just a big fat lie*
*even the National Whisper would refuse to print that one*
CLARK: I was going for more of an Obi-Wan sort of truth.

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
Lois is IN a relationship.
Rrrrrrigt. She’s having a colleague with benefits. And small one’s at that.
RALPH: /I've got benefits? THUD/
Clark’s got small benefits!
A small colleague? Is that why Ralph showed up?
CLARK: What do you mean I've got small benefits? I get to spend time with Lois. Them some big ol' benefits.
PERRY: huh what? It's in his contract.

PERRY: Ralph is no longer with the Daily Planet. Sadly, he is with the National Whisper.
LOIS: Sadly? Why *sadly*? I’ve had *two* parties since he left.
Because they'll still bump into him.
NATIONAL WHISPER: Lois Lane cheating on Superman with Super Dud!
CLARK: Gee, thanks, Ralph.

LOIS: Great! Will you tell my boyfriend it is unlawful not to sleep with his gorgeous girlfriend. Thanks.
/Call Me Denial/ : Clark, it’s unlawful for me not to sleep with your gorgeous girlfriend.
CLARK: Okay. But you’ll have to ask her, too. Mayson, what do you think?
Daniel: Wow, she's prettier than Lois.
LOIS: What?!

EW: Was that AFTERWARDS? It's been a while since I saw BttF 3
ER: Yep. They gazed the stars, talked about Jules Verne, then faded to black and then Emmett walked Clara home and told her he had a train to catch into the future. Clara was not amused.
Did you know that 6/9/2015 was the date in the future that Marty McFly flew to? How's that new hoverboard?

EW: Hey, but at least she's a Lois and not a Mayson.
ER: So, this Lois should be happy that Clark fell in love with a Lois from another dimension, well, this dimension in another time strand, which begs the question if dimensions aren’t just what happens when you fork the time strand, but I digress. Lois should be happy that Clark’s chasing her because he fell in love with a Lois instead of chasing her because he fell in love with a Mayson?
So, no?

EW: Joke? No, Another Lois wasn't a joke. Oh, wait, do you meant other stories?
ER: Yep. Other story. Other author. Much, much longer. I think. About 8000 pages in paperback format…Umm…400 parts of AL/WC/#3 a 15 pages (letter format) a part umm…okay, might actually not be longer…
Hmmmm. Maybe I should write original fiction for profit. But first I have a story or 3 to finish here.

CLARK: Ew! Michael, she's cursed.

LOIS: /deadpan/ *I'm* WHAT?
ER: No, not *that* curse. /checks calendar/ Hmm…
Pregnant? peep

May I have some more, now, please? grovel
Um... Soon... ish. blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.