EW: /can’t believe ER had some extra time last week/Michael? Already? I feel so missed. /is happy about being missed/
Yeah, things might just be getting back to some sort of normal. [Linked Image] Don’t tell Work about it.

CLARK: I'm not coming out! I mean, I like girls. That's what you meant, right?
Right. He likes girls. Is that why he bought those kilts for Jimbo to wear while he’s staying over at his place?

Alternative title for this chapter: "Degrees of Truth".
As in
*sort of a lie*
*mostly a lie*
*really just a big fat lie*
*even the National Whisper would refuse to print that one*

Lois is IN a relationship.
Rrrrrrigt. She’s having a colleague with benefits. And small one’s at that.
RALPH: [Linked Image] Clark’s got small benefits!

It hasn't been that long. Cat is still pregnant.
Really? It’s been…huh…yeah..I guess…

PERRY: Ralph is no longer with the Daily Planet. Sadly, he is with the National Whisper.
LOIS: Sadly? Why *sadly*? I’ve had *two* parties since he left.

So, win-win?
Yes. You could call it that.
LOIS’s LIBIDO: I didn’t win. razz

It's very possible that Lois's apartment was watched from bedtime until sunrise by a man in a red cape.
Creeeeepy!
WALLY W. W. WALLDECKER: wave

PERRY: No. No. Not at all. Only out in public. Supply closet and copy room are still fair... wait! Get back here! I still need someone to cover the news!
rotflol

EW: /call me Denial/
clap

LOIS: Great! Will you tell my boyfriend it is unlawful not to sleep with his gorgeous girlfriend. Thanks.
[Linked Image] : Clark, it’s unlawful for me not to sleep with your gorgeous girlfriend.
CLARK: Okay. But you’ll have to ask her, too. Mayson, what do you think?

CLARK: W.R.O.N.G. 9 points.
LOIS: Right. Wrong’s not a word. Try again, buddy.
/EW likes the idea so much, she’ll write another epic about it/ Someone has to put that in a HiM rewrite.
Thanks. blush

ER suggests: /that he's been a naughty, naughty superhero/
EW: You know that didn't even occur to me. /has forgotten how truly evil this reader can get when he’s writing/
[Linked Image]

Was that AFTERWARDS? It's been a while since I saw BttF 3
Yep. They gazed the stars, talked about Jules Verne, then faded to black and then Emmett walked Clara home and told her he had a train to catch into the future. Clara was not amused.

You're right again! /slides over 2 points and a thank you./
blush

TEMPUS: /from every dimension in which he exists/
clap

Perhaps a hyphen between future and you "And this future-you made me the man I am today."
Oh. Right. It was more obvious with the other past and future yous and mes. Maybe consistently hyphen them?

Except Future-Lois wasn't like that. /ducking/
laugh She was still bossy and prone to falling off buildings.

But don't be surprised, if it shows up elsewhere.
And there it is smile1

Pssst. Thanks.
You’re welcome!

That might be telling, wouldn't it?
[Linked Image]

Hey, but at least she's a Lois and not a Mayson.
So, this Lois should be happy that Clark fell in love with a Lois from another dimension, well, this dimension in another time strand, which begs the question if dimensions aren’t just what happens when you fork the time strand, but I digress. Lois should be happy that Clark’s chasing her because he fell in love with a Lois instead of chasing her because he fell in love with a Mayson?

Joke? No, Another Lois wasn't a joke. Oh, wait, do you meant other stories?
Yep. Other story. Other author. Much, much longer. I think. About 8000 pages in paperback format…Umm…400 parts of AL/WC/#3 a 15 pages (letter format) a part umm…okay, might actually not be longer…

LEX: It was a science experiment, people! They signed disclaimers.
laugh

BRUCE: That's not creepy. It's cool.
laugh

CLARK: Ew! Michael, she's cursed.

LOIS: /deadpan/ *I'm* WHAT?
No, not *that* curse. /checks calendar/ Hmm…

CLARK: But it doesn't make sense.

PERRY: /shrugs/ And?
clap Why you can write either very very short or very very long manuals on women.

i.e. she's 3rd runner up.
If you like to look at the glass as mostly empty instead of still something in there…

CLARK: Not. Helping.
EW: Oh. Right. Look, Lois! A Fudge Castle!
LOIS: /hears something shiny/ Where?
CLARK: /happy someone helped him out/
clap

ER: Just wait till he starts sniffing after that blonde ADA in a couple of weeks.
EW: /Doesn’t want to spoil things but acts like with the baby-switcheroo from the previous 50 parts/
evil

May I have some more, now, please? grovel

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.