Originally Posted by Mike M
Honestly it was one of my favorite stories for 2014 and in my opinion would have given "Fictitious Persons" a run for its money in the overall category
jawdrop Oh, wow! Really? That's just stunning. Thank you, so much, for that compliment.
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Sometimes it is in the finding one's path blocked that one's creativity to discover an exit that one truly comes alive.
Actually, I think the best thing you did for this story was tying my hands about the revelation. It made me turn what could have been a throwaway romp into an honest exploration of what their emotions would have been in this moment.
You express Clark's emotions and feelings so clearly, despite the story being from Lois's POV.
Thank you! I loved walking that edge - finding ways for Clark to say or do something that would be clear to the reader, but not entirely clear to Lois, to show what was in Clark's head, even though the point of view wasn't from his perspective. It was an enjoyable challenge to try and write that way. I'm thrilled that it worked!
Originally Posted by LMA
Honestly, I'm once again blown away by your talent
And I, as always, am blown away by your feedback. blush

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink