Wow. I could say that over and over again. I just absolutely love this story.

The wording is beautiful--but also so relevant, so true. All the emotions of both Lois and Clark are right there on the surface, in every sentence, every paragraph. And I love that whether as a g-fic or n-fic, I come away from the piece feeling exactly the same way. Honestly, I'm once again blown away by your talent notworthy.

I understand now that I only lacked confidence in him because I lacked confidence in myself, in my ability to understand myself.

clap clap clap

Well, doesn't that just about perfectly describe everything? I've come back to that sentence I don't know how many times. It is so insightful! So right. For Lois, for the characters and their road to a relationship. But also, for so many people. Who doesn't doubt themself sometimes? Question themself? What I love is when I read something on here, but I don't only relate to it because of the show, I relate to it because I've had the feeling myself. You create such a connection in your writing, Susan hail.

But Clark is telepathic and he doesn’t need me to tell him how I feel because he already knows. He’s always had an annoying ability to read me like no one else ever has. He knows when I need him and he knows what to do. So I don’t say anything to him and he doesn’t say anything to me. He just pulls me into a hug and surrounds me with love. I place my head on his heart; one wet drop of water escapes my eyelashes and slides down his golden tan skin and an infinity loop completes itself because we were partners then and we’re partners now – we always have been and always will.

This is the paragraph that really touches me. Because even though tonight's partnership is new, even though there are still Secrets to be told, there's a connection there that is beyond all of that. You know when you are with the right person. And deep down they both knew from the beginning--knew that they had found themselves when they found each other. Finding that kind of love is inspiring...it's why 20 years later these characters still feel so new to me.

Wonderful smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~