I felt as exhausted as Lois by the end. What a journey. I do wonder, though. She said the man at the airport looked like Jimmy, but apparently wasn't. If Clark is physically better, I could see it being him. But surely, Lois would have recognized Clark, wouldn't she? You mentioned disguises, so are we supposed to recognize these people Lois meets or not? The man in the taxi cab reminded me of Jonathan, but I can't imagine him wanting to be so close to her after what she did to his son. Torture her by driving her around for $400 cab ride, definitely.

I also liked the imagery of the pictures on the wall disappearing when the Kents moved. So sad.

I don't know if Clark is behind the closed door, but I suspect not. Again, that might be too easy. I could see him giving her all the comforts of home, but then again, maybe that's Clark's room when he's there... only he's not because he's somewhere else recovering. How sad that he kept Clarkie Bear. mecry

Lois noticing the kitchen made me think of Martha and what she was up to. Would she stick her head out and see Lois pass by? The description of the suite brought to mind the ones you see in films / tv shows about those suites in Las Vegas. She mentioned Coast City was on the Pacific coast. Had Jimmy then had her driven to Vegas? Like in Hollywood, the only place Superman / Clark Kent could hide in plain sight... a place full of impersonators. I wonder.

The memories of how Lois expect Clark to forgive her after she tore his life in two, as he always did, made it seem almost as if Lois was the one person out there who didn't associate Clark with Superman. Ironic, being that she's the one who outed him. It's almost as if she believed that she might have gotten rid of Superman (punished him for lying to her) with her story, but Clark would still be there for her. Clark's leaving wasn't real. A part of her always hoped he'd return.

Five days before Jimmy called. What happened in those five days? How many did Jimmy wait before telling Clark? How many of those were spent with Jimmy and the Kents trying to convince Clark NOT to see Lois? Or was Clark trying to purposefully push Lois to the edge? I don't know if I could see him do that though. Jimmy / James, totally. Clark, not so much.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.