Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

"You know, I finally understand something that I didn't understand before."

"What?"

"I think I finally understand why Elyse was so desperate to go to Prometheus. I thought that she was being so unrealistic. She was living in a fantasy land, wanting to walk again when realistically she knew that there was no chance of it happening..." He glanced down at his hands. "These last few days. They've been amazing. I've been able to do things I've only ever dreamed of and the thought of losing all that..." He sighed. "I'd do anything not to have to give up the flying, and I know when it's gone I'll be just how I always was, but there'll be something missing, you know? And I would do anything – and I mean anything – to be able to get it back again. And when I think of Elyse... She had lost something precious, something that had been a part of her. Me? I'm only losing something that was given to me for a brief time. If I feel that bad... So, yeah. I think I can understand at least a little of why she felt she had to go."
confused Well, maybe his powers will not disappear. Maybe they just needed the first big charge from that sun, and his sun will continue the process.

blush Very romantic the trip.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF