Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Overall I liked the chapter.

One nitpick and it is purely a personal preference. The scene where Superman confronts the clone. I preferred the series version where Clark confronts him in the Clark persona instead of the Superman persona. First I prefer Clark rescuing Lois and second Clark's strength seem to confuse the clone more than he would have been by Superman's strength. Of course in your version the possibility of Clark outing himself as Superman to save Lois from harm is not an issue but some reason, I just liked the other approach better. Others will probably differ...

That scene was always a problem for me. Either Lois was TOTALLY clueless or just overwhelmed with what was happening not to see CK=SM from that encounter. Only SM would be able to stop the clone.

Originally Posted by MikeM
I loved the part where Lois figures out who/what the impostor is. The "Give me a little credit" line was priceless. In other stories the idea that Lois has that she could not contribute to this partnership (she may have had that back in GGGOH-M and I have forgotten) shows up and Clark has to convince her that she is any integral part of the partnership and that he could not do this without her. I love your pushing it out front what she contributes, the out of the box thinking that seems to laser focus in on the solution/answer.

thanks

Mike

Lois has an intuition that is unique to Lois. She is able to fit the puzzle pieces together even before all of the pieces are visable.

Last edited by KenJ; 04/22/15 10:35 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj