Congrats and best of luck when you deliver, Christina!

Nothing much going on here. The Wonder Twins are almost 20 months old now and keeping me on my toes. Ashley is my little envelope-pusher and Kayla picks up words without even really trying (I'm biased, but I think she speaks pretty clearly for a kid her age). No sentences yet, but she's got a decent amount of words (I crack up every time she falls and says "whoa!")

Hubby has been doing massive amounts of overtime, but at least he can telecommute to work now - he's home 4 out of 5 work days, which is great. He can pop upstairs (he's commandeered the basement) to visit or give me a hand getting the kids up to their room for naptime if needed.

I've been getting some writing done lately. Aside from getting Seed of Doubt finished and partly posted, I've got two more in the works - one with my beta and another which I just started to write, plus a WIP saved on my computer.

I hope you're able to make it to the Kerths!

Here's a pic of my little superheros - Ashley's in the Batman PJs, Kayla's in the Superman ones.

[Linked Image]

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon