Hi Morgana!

Am finally getting around to some catching up smile1

gotten from Darcy’s
Hmm…I’m guessing a fictionalized Macy’s?

fit her silhouette to perfection.
I’m sure Clark could verify that with his x-ray vision.
CLARK: Or my hands…

So nice to know she didn’t have to diet anymore, which was one of many perks having Kryptonian DNA bestowed.
Oh my. When did that happen? Has it really been this long since the previous story?

“Yeah, the new addition to the Kent household in the form of Ultra Woman came as quite a surprise.”
And here I thought he was going with a little floating bundle of joy.

Good thing that special room behind the bookcase can hold your costumes *and* mine.
To be fair, hers takes considerably less space?

“The Newtrich sisters certainly didn’t have that in mind when they used Red Kryptonite on you. What a relief that your powers came back and I kept mine! Now I can help you with rescues.”
Aaaaahhh…you twisted it there a bit, huh?

The exciting prospects seemed to light her up from the inside and tumbled out in the form of boundless energy.
Well…they do say Lois thrives on secrets exposed.

There was some speculation that Zara would be forced to end her marriage to General Ching and wed Prince Kal-El.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

This would put an end to all speculation that Clark would lay any future claims to his brother’s position since he had chosen a human as his lifemate.
My my my, now with Lois possessing Kryptionian DNA, will be seeing a succession war one or two generations down the line? Or have I watched/read too much Game of Thrones?

Somehow visiting the former billionaire in his lavish prison accommodations seemed wrong.
So, Lex got a full 6 by 3 feet cell with separate pails for intake and waste?

“Tonight. He’s planning on asking her to marry him as soon as he can think of a place that’s romantic enough;
According to popular culture, shouldn’t throwing a pebble be enough for that in Paris?

“The Eiffel tower is not romantic enough? Please don’t tell me he’s going to propose in one of the Sorbonne’s laboratories or even worse, a conference room!”
clap

The simple black box was where it had been only minutes before.
I’m wondering if he’s going to have to declare that one at customs.

he might have felt the effects of an early autumn chill were it not for the excellent sweater Aykira had knitted for him last year.
Huh…love triangle?

Bernie sputtered in amazement, he thought that surely she would want to remain in Paris and continue teaching at the Sorbonne. “But …but on the bridge you said your life is here.”
Marriage changes things? Or maybe Bernie can take the bridge as an example and build an Einstein-Rosen-Bridge? Or, well, at least patent the Kryptonian one on Earth and get rich off that one…

It was precisely for those reasons that she was back in Metropolis. She was untainted by Lex’s corruption and had a proven track record for getting the job done. LexCorp was in the center of a public relations nightmare, who better to take over the helm than someone who had suffered from Lex’s treatment only to come back stronger?
So, basically, she’s the perfect fallback for Lex’s agenda? I wonder if she’s his daughter and the whole affair-attempt was just for publicity’s sake?

Names as diverse as PhoenixCorp to something called Paragem.
[Linked Image] How about OmniCorp?

The chief warder Zod was of course an irritant, always demanding they talk about the planet’s defenses. He sold weapons and defense systems to the United States Department of Defense, but he had no idea what happened to them once they departed the warehouse.
Hmm…Am I sensing some plotting there?

Dru-Zod wanted to overthrow the House of El and establish his own kingdom in its place. But to do that he wanted to get to Planet Earth, subdue its people and use them to eventually overrun New Krypton.
I don’t think that’s…legal.

Months of redundancy caused him to speak with more emotion than he wanted, “This enforced idleness will drive me insane, my life must have purpose!”
Couldn’t they provide Lex with bigger stones and a sledgehammer, so he can make smaller stones out of them?

“Several months ago, she acquired superpowers like Kal-El’s and is now biologically a Kryptonian.
See? I was right. Their offspring will be legitimate heirs to the throne of Krypton. And also, Lex will now ask to become a Kryptonian as well.

Lois was unhappy living within such constraints, if she is unhappy than Kal-El will not visit as often.
Happy wife, happy life.

Except now after nearly a wonderful year of working on the farm among native Kryptonians, Lex’s thoughts and emotions were in chaos, making him reluctant to leave.
shock

That’s quite a spin there! clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.