DebbieG

Very cute! (Well, except for the New Krypton part…) The proposal was very nice.

Lois is now Ultrawoman permanently? That would make for an interesting side story at some point.

It’s interesting to see Lex changing; I’m curious where he’ll wind up. Someone as smart as Lex may recognize that once Zod is on Earth with superpowers, he may turn on Lex, or ignore any promises he’s made.

As mentioned previously, Lois will retain her Ultra Woman powers. I was always sorry that UW never returned to the show. Having Clark's powers provided a unique opportunity for Lois to walk in her boyfriend's shoes and understand just exactly what he endured sometimes. It is probably why their relationship was so much stronger after that episode and why Lois decided to marry him.

We will see more about Lex's life on New Krypton and why he is reluctant to return to his homeworld. But now that Aykira is around, who knows what will happen next?

How will things go with Zod? Someone like Lex always has a backdoor to escape in case things get a little too hot to handle. Remember Foundling?

I wanted Bernie's proposal to be smooth. The character is portrayed as shy and nervous, which he was in this instance, but he also lonely especially when the woman he loves is 3,000 miles away. So glad everyone enjoyed watching these two people begin to blend their separate lives into one. sloppy

Last edited by Morgana; 04/02/15 04:29 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.