Ultra Woman

Hello there! wave

RL has been a little busy! shock Its wedding season and another one of my friends is getting ready to walk up the aisle. Kind of reminds me of Bernie and Abrihet.

Glad to see the continuation of this fic. Since the beginning I thought this story had potential to go further and become a multi-part tale. Jor-El surviving and meeting Clark is a storyline rarely seen in fanfics and it's always a refreshing theme to explore. You're turning it into an excellent story. clap

About the proposal, who would have thought Dr. Klein could be so romantic? love Very sweet!

It's good that Lois will be keeping the powers. Ultra Woman was a very interesting character and I was sorry that she just appeared for one episode. She would have been an even better support for Clark, sharing rescues and helping him to fight enemies. And as Lois is not Kryptonian she must not be vulnerable to kryptonite, right?

Zod and Luthor together are dangerous! But if Zod comes to Earth at least Clark won't be alone to fight him. And woe to him if he hurts Clark! He will feel Ultra Woman's wrath! splat

As mentioned earlier it's taken a little time (plus gentle prodding from a few folks) to pull threads from the various stories to create a whole new series. Yes, adding Jor-El was an extra bonus. Exploring what had happened to him after Krypton exploded was a challenge. Will I expand on it in the future? One never knows! huh smile1

Bernie is a man in love! What better time to step out of your comfort zone?

Who says Lois as Ultra Woman is not Kryptonian? whistle

As for Lex, he is changing. Being around people who accept him for his work ethnic and personality rather than what they can get out of him has been the key. Aykira's presence? We shall see.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.