What a great chapter, DC clap hyper. I'd been wanting to read since you posted, but just got the time this morning. Definitely worth the wait notworthy.

Me, being a huge fan of WAFF (and even that is probably an understatement wink ), really enjoyed all these moments between Lois and Clark...

First off, I really loved your dialog. It's very authentic-sounding, so much like the series, between the two of them. It's incredibly easy to picture 'scenes' unfolding as I read your work--and because of that, this part totally felt real, right. You could sense their friendship--their strained friendship--and the need that they had to talk it all out. And then the 'talk' itself...I really enjoyed it clap. Clark's confusion about everything these last few days and his questioning about how to get back to normal with Lois. Lois' feelings of rejection from Clark--which would have been hard for her to take, I'm sure, considering the experience with Lex, etc. They needed to hash everything out--and Lois taking the lead was great to see.

I'm so glad that the 'date' is going to happen--and I'm happy that the air has been cleared. Boy though...getting the whole 'Superman' thing out there--that's going to be a big stumbling block, I get the feeling.

Can't wait for their tomorrow night date (to be read next weekend mecry--gunna be a long week, DC).

Great job!
Laura clap

Last edited by LMA; 03/23/15 02:20 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~