Second that, Virginia wave hyper . Go, Groobie, Go! grin

That was some dream, KK thumbsup. And like Susan mentioned, followed by the lovely 'view' that greets Lois at the Apollo the next morning. How great of timing was that? clap.

The stumbling blocks that the regular 'Lois' from canon has to deal with--her past (family, relationships)--are such a road block between how she feels and how she acts with Clark. Your Lois--knowing how she feels and what she ultimately wants with Clark right from the get-go meeting him--are so different/refreshing. She has so much knowledge and power right in front of her--but because of that, her stumbling blocks are trying to decide how to act, how to feel, how to be herself. How to not give too much away.

What I'm trying to get across is that the premise is really different, but really effective in your story--if that makes sense? It really works well. It's unique--and being along for Lois' internal struggles throughout this process is amazing. I'm really impressed, KK notworthy

Fast-forwarding in my mind to other 'big' moments in the Pilot, and excited to see where you go.

Can't wait for more hyper
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~