Originally Posted by groobie
Do we know everything we need to know about his relationship with Arianna Carlin? Maybe they secretly had a daughter together (let's call her Alexis)...her 15th birthday is coming up, and Lex is going to send her the pogo stick. Why such a gift that doesn't fit how old she actually is? Because Lex is clueless and disconnected. My dad (who hadn't seen us in years) used to send me and my brother oddly juvenile Christmas gifts on the few years he seemed to remember.

When Alexis gets this POS gift from her father, she gets pissed off and starts bad-mouthing her absent dad. Arianna starts defending him and accidentally slips a clue that identifies Lex as her dad. Alexis is now even more pissed off that the 3rd richest man in the world is sending her crap like this pogo stick. And she starts to plot her revenge...
clap Love it! Someone get writing!

Wouldn't it be funny if Lois and Lex's wedding got interrupted by Alexis instead of Perry and the gang.

ALEXIS: You don't want to marry a man so self-abosorbed he doesn't even introduce you to his daughter first!

LOIS: /to Lex/ You have a kid?

ALEXIS: Kids, lady. What, father dearest, did you forget to mention my big brothers to her, too? /looks Lois up and down/ Geeze, Daddy, she's younger than Jaxon! That's sick!

LOIS: My! Look at the time. I have to see a man about a cape. Tootles.

(okay, now I've ruined groobie's great plot idea with my awful diversion.) I return you to your previous plot thread in 3, 2, 1...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.