Antikryptonite's portrayal of Lex in "Man or Monster" was pretty darn freaky, so I nominate him as scariest villain. Most disturbing alt-dimension would have to be Mouserock's "Tales of Dystopia: Civil Disobedience". Oh, wait. Her father figure in that tale Jerome Kent Senior was also pretty darn scarey, so I nominate him too.

I second Darth Michael and Laura (LMA)'s nominations for best FDK. I would also give a nod to all of those kind souls who de-lurked to give feedback this year. clap

The most (purposely) out of character action has to go to Bruce Wayne and Superman bowling in DC's "Strike" series. I could never picture them doing that until she wrote it.

IolantheAlias has stuck with me as a Beta Reader for *years* (sometimes on the same story). Her beta notes always inspires me to keep writing. I also appreciate it when a beta is willing to let me know when something doesn't work or is out of character. IolantheAlias, notworthy .

Hmmmm. Most inviting of danger Lois? Lois in "Homecoming" by Shayne Terry was pretty daring. Lois in "A Pirate's Affair" by KK took some risks, too.

Clark from "Winter Wonderland" was pretty darn cute.

I nominate the major guest-star of "A Few Simple Sugars" by Shayne. If you don't know who I mean, take 5 minutes to read the story and find out. No spoilers here. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.