Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Originally Posted by Christina
"Red stone".... =red K? *horns blaring*. RED ALERT! RED A LERT! RED ALERT!

Bingo! (But don't tell Clark.) wink

Spoiler alert too! grin

There was something more to his sudden feeling of unease then just the assault to his nostrils. Something he couldn't quite place. Purely by reflex, he shot a look at the woman who'd been responsible for the disgusting stench hanging in the air. She wasn't tall by any means and seemed fairly unremarkable. Her blonde hair was wavy and she walked with a confident stride. As she turned to force a sample of her concoction onto Danny, Clark got a look at her outfit. That, too, seemed completely unremarkable. Tight black pants paired with black boots with stiletto heels. An even tighter white shirt, ruffles cascading down the front, beneath a black vest. She also had a fiery red gem on a golden chocker around her neck, which seemed almost to glow as it caught the light as she moved.

Clark sighed. Nothing about her dress set off any alarms for him.

Ok, I think I'm missing something here... The moment before Clark was all "Oh-my-God-I'-m-so-in-love-with-you-I-would-give-my-life-for-you" about Lois, now he's almost disappointed that the lady he checked out isn't attractive enough... Is this related to the aforementioned red Kryptonite? Then why he's afraid that the rape could have spoiled his blossoming romance with Lois? I'm a bit confused... confused

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What