Originally Posted by Morgana
Not being able to sleep makes perfectly good sense for these two the previous night was horrible. When Lois said she could see the event happening over and over again my heart clutched.

I am very surprised Perry's reaction was not seen. Somehow, him sharing an Elvis story with her at a time like this seems very insensitive on his part. At least he's giving them a great deal of latitude to investigate Luthor and Intergang.

Bill Henderson in his own laconic manner will do what he can to help Lane and Kent. Ya gotta love that man!

Luthor did ruin just about everything for Lois and Clark. But there's still an elephant in the room and its wearing blue tights.

Yeah, having both unable to sleep felt natural, plus it gave us a great opportunity for some WAFFs. I purposefully didn't write in Perry's reaction because I felt anything I could write would be inadequate. I do think of him as using Elvis stories regardless of the situation, especially when he's uncomfortable (as he would be, even in his rage toward what Lois has just gone through). It's sort of a crutch for him, I think.

Thanks for reading and sticking with it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon