Awww--I am really loving this, KK! notworthy hyper

I'd quote again pretty much exactly what's been quoted already, but I think it maybe gets my point across better to do this: clap clap clap clap clap

There are so many amazingly subtle--but likewise huge--changes here in the Pilot since Lois is going into this with trust, respect, and love for Clark. And I'm enjoying every single sentence of it smile. I really love how 'aware' Lois is--of everything regarding Clark. And I'm very curious to see how he'll react...because even though Lois is going to try to act 'normal' around him, I just can not see it happening.

She's completely present to how amazing Clark is--what all of us adore about him grin--and going into their work partnership loving him already. Knowing Clark, and just how much he loves Lois--and right from the start--I'm guessing he'll notice at least some of this (her feelings), and therefore have to react at least somewhat differently from canon.

And what I'm meaning (guessing) by this is that the partnership, then friendship, then best-friendship, then romance might potentially move that much quicker? Bottom line--can't help but think that we are going to have two people who are head over heals in l-o-v-e much sooner than later. love hyper sloppy clap

Settling in to wait another long week till we get Part 3--Can't wait!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 02/09/15 01:05 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~