Wow-wy! Susan, Susan, Susan!!! clap clap clap

notworthy

This-Was-Awesome!

I'm sitting here at our kitchen island...waiting for the kiddos to finally fall asleep upstairs, waiting for the dinner I made ( spider --husband in about a half hour) to come out of the oven, and waiting for a really late husband to come home from work splat.

And know what? Forgot about everything--and pretty much sat here smiling (from how amazing this story was), gasping in delight (from seriously wonderful word choices and the beautiful flow of your writing), and giggling (from how enjoyable it is to really get 'in' Lois' mind wallbash grin wildguy--gotta love Lois! ).

I've always really enjoyed this scene in the episode--and how it really seemed to 'level' the field between Lois and Clark a bit, get Lois thinking how Clark really is 'different' from other people (men) that have been in her life. BUT--yeah...I never really thought more about the scene besides that.

You gave this step in their partnership so many layers. And (knowing me wink ), I absolutely loved those little bits where Lois showed us (maybe laugh ) how she is starting to feel about Clark.

If I was wearing a hat, it would be totally off to you. Really impressive story--great writing! notworthy...
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~