Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
p.s., Cute avatar Virginia. May I take it from that that you are corrupting encouraging the next generation of Superman fans? wink
Isn't that our job as parents? To encourage our kids to love (or hate) the things we love? lol We've been watching Young Justice this week (while they were home sick from school), so I'm confused why he's suddenly drawing Superman and Green Lantern. (Oh, right, we also watched some Green Lantern series as well.) At least, it's better than Minecraft, TMNT, or Super Mario. razz He's colored pictures of Superman and drawn a hilarious Lex Luthor (completely unrecognizable, on purpose) previously, but this was his first full drawing (non-stick figure) of Superman. It was too adorable not to subject you share it with all of you. Luckily, he's still of an age where he'll draw something for me just because he knows I'll like it (not necessarily because he's a fan). It was a gift. laugh I'm amazed I figured out how to shrink it to make it my avatar.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 01/28/15 11:00 PM. Reason: Argh. Typo

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.