I don't know, LWhite. Lasagna sounds good to me. drool smile

Mine might sound a little familiar [Linked Image]:

1. Get a job. I'd like one in an office where I might have some pride, but I'm past the point of getting what I want anymore. So, get a job, any job, so I don't lose my house or end up on welfare.
1b. Convince the school board that paying teaching staff for an entire month at once at the end of the *next* month is sooooo 1850's and they should join the 21st century. My hubby is still waiting to get paid for being a substitute T.A. from November. This is unacceptable in this day and age.

2. Finish Wrong Clark: Book 2. wink (I can do this. I can do this. I can do this!)

3. Sleep more. Try to go to bed with my husband by 10pm. rotflol I've only had this one on the list for the last... um... forever. This will be the year.

4. Walk more. (i.e. for exercise.) Well, I can hardly walk less. So, I think this is doable.

5. Yell less. I'm going to try a new technique. It's called whispering. If the kids are being too loud to hear me, *they'll* have to quiet down. Also, I'll stop telling them to do things repetitively. They will have to do what I say the first time or suffer the consequences (which usually includes turning off the television.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.