Anyone up for creating their own personal challenges for 2015?

My resolutions for 2015...

1) Buy a house. A growing family three bedrooms and zero basement for five people (as of April 2015) equals a mom perpetually frustrated by the amount of toys in the house (visible toys).

2) Give birth to a healthy little girl. (expect this one to be a relative cinch).

3) work on my stories and get at least another chapter or two out of "When Pheromones Attack" or post "Late Night Phone Call" (either "Clark POV" version or "Lois POV version).

4) Get my little wise Lion into daycare/the pre-school type program that his brother is in (they have a version for a year forward). Hopefully that will give me a little time with my new little one or at least time to work on other projects.

5) TRY to get my article on the history of the local newspapers to a decent place and let the local history museum curator look at it. I've been embarrassed to show it to her, afraid of what she'd think (It's a long story, I used to work there and I feel like when I left it wasn't on the best terms, but they're the ones that need to see/know this info and the last time I talked to her it didn't feel like she held it against me).

6) Schedule one date night a month with hubby. I didn't do this last year and I think we've been hurt by this the most

Last edited by Christina; 12/30/14 03:33 PM. Reason: to add a resolution

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)