Highlight of the moment, it is, Terry. clap Well done. The excitement of finding the right house in the suburbs (I can't believe Lois allowed that), redecorating the house, to baby news! Time flies in the life of a heroic couple.

Loved this line:
“Simple. One will be your office. You choose the one you want. One will be mine. And we can put our ‘spare clothes’ in the other one.”

“Oooh, that’s a super idea. And a rare good use of air quotes.”
I just noticed that this scene only had dialogue as well (see note below). I noticed it below, but didn't notice it on the first read of this scene. I guess that shows your skill as a writer. wink Also, when he says "our 'spare clothes'" he really means HIS, doesn't he?

I love that the baby's birth scene was entirely dialogue, no tags, no action description. I didn't get lost once. Bravo!

I understood the two doctor's conversation. Mike, I believe that since Lois just gave birth, that's one of their "dragons". They don't know how much harm pregnancy did to Lois's liver yet. Between Clark's aura and Jon's, they won't know for a while. I agree. For Lois to need to be away from Clark, she'll also have to go away from Jon and there's no way in hell they'll convince her to do that (anytime soon). So sad that Clark's aura won't let Lois's liver heal properly. Too bad it can't do for her what it does for him (i.e. help him heal).

Is Lois still living the crazy mad-dog lifestyle? I thought she gave most of that up? Or at least, that's what I got out of Part 6. So, maybe we could split the difference and Lois has a good 20-30 years left? grovel If Bernie and the doctors were wrong about Lois being able to get pregnant, perhaps they're wrong about how long Lois's liver will last.

Very exciting part. I definitely got a "Steel Magnolias" vibe during that last scene though. Let's hope that Lois lasts longer than Julia Roberts did. (Psst. That's a compliment.)

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/31/14 12:07 AM. Reason: Added note.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.