Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I'm glad Lois is keeping busy. Wow, that's some awful recovery. So, no little flesh wound for Lois. You had to change her life entirely. Apparently, Clark was hovering around (according to Buffy) in the beginning, but not enough for Lois to actually see and talk to him? He'll blame himself forever for Lois being shot.
I found this part to be somewhat disturbing as the type of injury she has suffered could take decades off her life. Of the Terry stories I have read (this is the fifth), this seems to be an underlying theme. Permanently (or close) mess Lois up. This is the turn I guess I expected (or something like this) but hoped against but Terry did not disappoint. It is one of the reasons I am not a big fan. But hey that's me.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I hope Mike's wrong and you won't jump forward in time in the next part without addressing the rest of this conversation.

He still could. This part began 9 days after the shooting and then jumped to 8 weeks after the shooting for the Clark confrontation. I first thought it was a continuity problem but it seems just a not too obvious time jump. Terry could do something like that, where they finish the conversation and then jump ahead but we will see next week.

With this left turn, I have no idea where you're heading in the next 9 parts. Should be an interesting ride.

You never do with Terry Leatherwood. I suspect you are correct on the ride part. The question to me is will it be interesting and enjoyable or interesting and not enjoyable you never know...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham