What? Wait? Huh? huh Did Clark get amnesia again? Something's not right here. I think Lois needs to hit him over the head with a green encrusted snow shovel!

I know he probably heard someone call or drive up of the road or something but 'ouch!' Oh, Kimberly? That's got to hurt. And you were doing so well with the WAFFiness. The whole scene in the snow was just adorable.

I liked this banter, too:
“Very well, thanks. How about you, though? Is the couch comfortable enough?”

“It’s fine, believe me. In fact, when I was a kid, my parents used to have to force me to sleep in my own bed at Christmas. Between the lights on the tree and the warmth of the fireplace, I would have slept in the living room every night if they’d let me.”

“Oh, now I’m on to you, Kent. You just invited me here so you could sleep downstairs.” Her eyes were twinkling at him as she sat down.

“Darn, you caught on to my nefarious plan,” he agreed good-naturedly. After pouring them each a cup of coffee, he joined her at the table and they began to eat.
So cute! clap Loved it. smile

More please.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.