Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Now that Virginia's given her assessment of the SyFy channel, I am even less interested.

I don't get any TV channels coming into my home, but I do look up some shows for online streaming. Unless this show, once aired, is well received here, I don't think I'll even bother checking out the pilot online.

But for all of that, I hope that the show proves to be excellent and popular. Maybe it will be the gateway for some people to discover the greater Superman-verse, as L&C was for me. And that would be a good thing!

Joy,
Lynn

My experience with such has been Stargate (from season 6-10 plus two full movies of good quality), Stargate Atlantis, Eureka (a dramedy about a DoD funded town and the sheriff that stops most of the dangers even with an avaerge intelligence in a town chock full of PhDs), and my favorite warehouse 13 (primarily about a very special archive of fantastical artifacts), I'd be a LITTle more apt to give it a chance but their track record is that they do a LOT of reality TV these days and very little actual scripted shows (and those minimovies have ALWAYS been laughable. With that said, it's unlikely O'll get to see it live (we. It our cord).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)