Yes, Missing Lois is insanely long and covers more than just where the baby came from. Since it's all so intertwined, it would be hard to jump around in without getting lost. One could try to read it from Chapter 8 onwards (as that's where S4 ends as Chapters 1-7 shows S4 mostly from Alt-Dimension's POV), but it also contains relationship WHAMs (I promise, it ends happily though). It probably is too long a story to read in it's entirity during the busy month of December, anyway.

I see that Zoomway has a story in your list. In honor of her passing, or to celebrate her life in words, I nominate her story. (Last one on Ken's list, LLF).

EDIT: Here's the description for Zoomway's story The Persistence of Memory (381 KB): Some surprising news sends Lois and Clark on a roller coaster of an adventure.

For a short story (and to stick to the "kids" theme), we could try Zoomway's story "Navigating Denial" (And 2000 Kerth Award winner) (17KB): When Lois and Clark's son, Perry, realizes he has super-powers, there is only one conclusion he can draw -- his mom had an affair ... with Superman!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 11/25/14 06:08 PM. Reason: Added more stuff

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.