I got hooked on Arrow last year when it arrived on Netflix's instant list and, since we don't have cable, had been waiting anxiously for S2 to be added. Now, sigh, I have to wait A WHOLE 'NOTHER YEAR for S3. lol Yes, it is addicting. I watched S1 through twice, or was it thrice? Lots of fun.

Very sad S1 cliffhanger. I said the very same thing as you. It's as though Jimmy were found dead when Superman escaped from the Kryptonite cage. I was like WHAT!?! No!

I enjoyed S2 as well, but zipped through them way too quickly. Interesting developments. I'll have to go back and watch them all over again (after I finish the latest season of Bones, S9 of Smallville lol ... I've got NCIS and Agents of Shield waiting for me to watch, too... Too many shows, too little time... unless I give up writing, which isn't happening.)

Felicity is definitely a fav of mine too. It's always fun when the blonde is the smartest one in the group. evil

I love the use of the flashbacks to tell what happened to Oliver while he was on the island and how he became the man who would want to take up the green hood. (I loved that about Lost, too. And people say Flashback are a BAD thing. HA!)

I'm hoping Flash and Gotham will both be added (next summer) to Netflix instant list, so I don't have to wait for the DVDs.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.