Since a lot of us seem to have similar tastes in shows, and I always feel it's part of my duty to recommend the shows I like, I figured I'd toss this out there and see what bites. I recently started watching the show "Arrow" (seasons 1&2 are on Netflix) and I gotta say, I love it! It's got the dark/gritty feel that so many comic book adaptations are going for nowadays without losing the character or going overboard. I'm almost to the end of season 1 (so no spoilers), and so far it's great. It's not cheesy at all (hard for a superhero show, i.e. AoS) but it's still funny. Stephen Amell is easy on the eyes (do we no longer have the drool gremlin?). Although so far, Felicity is one of my favorite characters because she reminds me of me. laugh

Also, this has hands down some of the best casting I've ever seen. Appearance wise alone, it's awesome. The parent/child combos in particular are great (take a look at Tommy and his dad). Not to mention some great acting.

Anyway. Just seeing if anyone else has stumbled upon this gem of a show, or hoping maybe somebody takes my advice and gives it a try. It's not a whole lot like LnC, but give it a chance. smile

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain