I finally caught up with Arrow, and now I'm watching the new ones as they come out. It's the worst train-wreck of a show that I can't stop watching. Ollie is a terrible person, and he never comes down off his (undeserved) high horse. The "emotional" moments are shoe-horned in and never feel natural. But, strangely, for all it's problems, I can't stop watching the show. It's oddly addicting. If you genuinely like it, I'm the wrong person to watch with because I can't not yell at the screen and razz the characters. The third season is much better than the first two, though, especially because of a new character.

Brandon Routh plays Ray Palmer, and he's awesome. He's easily the best actor on the whole show, and the character is a genuinely nice guy. He steals every scene he's in.

Flash is an awesome show; it's surprising how much better it is, given that it's a spin-off. It's got some great actors and great writing. Gotham is a good show, too. I was expecting it to be pretty lame, but it's a solid cop show with good characters. I like the kid they've got playing Bruce Wayne and the guy that plays Alfred Pennyworth. Those two have a weird dynamic, and I like their relationship.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)