Hmmm. Will Lois gaining Lane's love and admiration for Clark change how she reacts in the future, either prior to or when meeting Clark? Will she search for him before arrives in Metropolis? Will she be better prepared to avoid the likes of Paul and Claude? Will knowing that there is some man out there who will love her change her personality any (i.e. will she lose her edge)? Will she be (gasp) disappointed that this bespectacled farmboy is HIM? Will it cause her to make him jump through more hoops? Will she be more likely to recognize Superman on site as Clark and accidentally out him? Oh, the possibilities are endless! clap Great set up.

Along with the others, I loved the words of love Lois felt with Lane's memories. Awwwww. I really liked how you showed that this was a new feeling for Lois that kind of surprises and overtakes her. Can't wait to see what you have lined up next for these characters. I'll bet it will be fun. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.