Ultra Woman

Lois can visit New Krypton. Yay! hyper Imagine Luthor's fury when he sees Clark on New Krypton and has to admit defeat! devil Although I don't believe any prison is foolproof when Luthor is involved. With a traveling device available he will try to find a way to come back to Earth. shock Fodder for another story? wink

Aykira returns! Good to see her again. smile I'm sure the former LexCorp will be in capable hands and will thrive under an honest leadership. clap

Yeah the look on Lex's face would be priceless when he is visited by Lord Kal-El and Lady Lois! laugh

I have been kicking a story around in my head, nothing definite yet, but there are a couple of plot lines surfacing. A corporate war between Lex and Aykira? But first he would have to return to Earth. The possibilities are quite fruitful.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.