That was beautiful!

The tall man pointed his chin towards the three level structure made of brownish red colored material. “Look at the place where he resides, it is alien to us, but to him is comfortable and inviting. He is contented with …” The strange name came haltingly to his lips, “Lo – is and ignorant of my existence.” He stood thinking for a moment before he continued, “Josca, perhaps it is best he remain so. What good can come of learning his mother is dead and his father is no longer a peaceful scientist?”
Given that Clark thought both of his birth parents -- and all the other Kryptonians -- were already dead, finding out that his father is alive, whatever he has become, can only be a good thing.

Josca with her newly enhanced senses could see, even in the darkness of the alley, that Jor-El was running slender fingers through his graying hair. Not only was he her husband, but he was the First Lord of her people, a title to be held in honor and respect. Unfortunately even infinite patience such as she possessed could be worn gossamer thin, gently she grabbed Jor-El’s well muscled arm and pulled him towards her. She looked up at him, her large blue-brown eyes sparkling in determination. “Nor-Ur is no longer alive nor is Kal-El in danger any longer! We have placed Trey as provisional head of the government until your return, given our children into the care of good friends and crossed countless light-years of space to meet this lost son of Krypton. Barring any further interference, tonight you *will* be reunited with your son!”
Josca and Lois have a lot in common -- including the ability to talk sense into their men.

Sadness was swiftly replaced by joy, an inner brightness lit Clark up inside like a super nova and that lightness bubbled forth with unerring enthusiasm. “What? I have *two* brothers and a little sister?”
One of the happiest moments of Clark's life, no doubt! Finding he has a biological family in addition to his adopted one!

“There is no need for concern Kal-El, Mr. Luthor is now on New Krypton in a specially designed prison where he shall remain for the rest of his days. Like Krypton, New Krypton is a giant world circling a red giant sun. If he were to try to escape he would find it very difficult, very difficult indeed, to contend with the increased gravity. As soon as he would step out of his cell he would be incapacitated by his own weight. There is therefore no possibility of his escaping Kryptonian justice.”
Never be sure where Lex Luthor is involved.

Clark wiped a tear from her eyes, smiled and finished her sentence, “… want to leave you, Mom, Dad and all my friends and life on Earth to become *Lord* Kal-El? No, I am Clark Kent.” He tenderly kissed her forehead and pulling back, whispered in her ear. I am Kryptonian by birth, blood and rank. But my heart and life are irrevocably tied to *this* planet and the beautiful woman by side. I belong here, not a million light years away. If I go to New Krypton on a visit, you are coming with me, that is a promise.”
dance Clark won't give up the ones he loves on either world, but Earth is his home.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland