What good can come of learning his mother is dead and his father is no longer a peaceful scientist?”
You added quite the flavor to the early paragraphs clap As for now, well, he’d learn that only his mother had died and his father’s still around to kick his behind laugh

they were inattentive to everything around them. Including two strangers surrounded by darkness.
Well, Superman sure has made the Metrolites careless…

Barring any further interference, tonight you *will* be reunited with your son!”
evil So, will there be an accident that will have Kal-El tell the weird stranger to please wait while he deals with the mess?

Turning to Clark he said, “I … I am certain we can enjoy the same foods as yourself.”
Good thing it’s not Lois who’s doing the cooking then, huh?

if you wish to join him, special arrangements will need to be made due to the difference in gravitation.”
Like taking her out in a lightning storm?

That is why I said special arrangements would need to be made if Lois wished to accompany you on a visit.”
They would put her in a cell together with Lex? peep

“… want to leave you, Mom, Dad and all my friends and life on Earth to become *Lord* Kal-El? No, I am Clark Kent.”
But he’d get *concubines*!
LOIS: [Linked Image]

This was fun and a nice ending!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.