You know... you always manage to put these toys back in the box in the same condition in which you found them... but if I were those toys, I think I'd start hiding at the bottom of the toybox when I saw you coming! goofy

Seriously - this is SO good. Everything everybody else said, and more.

I think it's so cool that Clark could listen to the tape of el-Creepo and figure out that he's (she's?) at a shopping mall near the harbor. I'll bet e-C hasn't thought about that at all, hmmm? That Superman might be able to get a few more clues than the average listener. Now... if only there were security cameras aimed, as Maria suggests, in the right direction... With 11 more parts, I'm imagining that ol' e-C looks like everybody else. <sigh> grumble

WENDY MIDDLENAME(IFYOUHAVEONE) RICHARDS!
rotflol rotflol rotflol
Ditto!

You've got everybody down so well - Henderson is fantastic, grimly determined to solve this if it's at all solveable, and he's devoted all of his time to this.

Lois and Clark - well, as you've already been told, your characterizations are fantastic - each one is thinking of the other first. Clark, of course - we've been seeing that throughout this story. But the parts where Lois realizes how much he means to her - as Clark - and where she's trying to protect him in at least a little way... that's just so good! Well done!

You know, Perry's a minister, right? Maybe a quick little... ceremony... would help guarantee that Clark would have the right to stay with Lois right up to the end... eek Ack! What am I saying? I didn't mean 'right up to the end' literally, okay? All right? Ignore that part. laugh

Hurry with the next part, okay? So I can quit holding my breath?

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler