chelo: wave
Hello there!
Welcome to my second longest story (or third, once I finish and archive Wrong Clark).

I'm back laugh even when I haven't posted my final FDK at Missing Lois (because I finish my reading in the cellphone), I couldn't stop myself to start reading this story.... so, a quick comment: this story has been so easy to read!
Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the last three chapters of Missing Lois. smile This story is much less angsty, much more of a comedy.

Really love Lois' naughty inner mind, the way it keeps annoying her [Linked Image] and Clark's mind keeps being a total lunckhead [Linked Image]
Yeah. Well. Lois's inner voice kind of stole the story out from under Lois and Clark.

I really want to write much more, but I have a little 6 years old girl hovering in my right ear right now... you know, vacations and all... so, I hope I might be able to come back at night and leave a proper comment.
Completely understand. Can't wait until September myself. jump

See you!
wave Thank you for the comments.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.