Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Lois is riot. She's been best friend with Clark for YEARS and still doesn't seem to know or understand him. Then, again, how many women has she seen him date? Mayson? And... any others? I doubt it.
Lois does know Clark, very well, in some ways. But she also has a very simple, bias and slightly prejudiced viewpoint of him, too!

With those interests and with Lois's original ones, I can't see them ever being matched up. Then again, Lois IS a traditional woman. evil Although, I don't know a single person who would consider Opera as "easy" listening. rotflol
Nope, her profile and Clark's would never be matched up. BUT she's just changed her profile. AND this is a WILD CARD date!!!! You never know.

Oh, geez, Kent. You're hopeless when it comes to excuses. How about: There was a line at Metrobucks Coffee.
Too simple. Too believable.

Can we say that she's over-reacting too much?
LOIS: I never overreact to anything!

“How come you haven’t mentioned The Pact?” he asked.
shock NOT like that, you lunkhead! [Linked Image]
What? Did he not choose the right moment? Or maybe he didn't use the right words? What?

rotflol Oh, Lois, you've dug yourself a deep hole with that little lie.
Um, no she hasn't. No hole. I think you meant CRATER!!!!!

Enter Superman (the next day): Oh, Lois, my dear, darling. You have finally succumbed to my fondest desires. Kent told me that you've finally accepted my Kryptonian love offering. I had always thought it impossible that you would want to give up your life here in Metropolis. With Kent's generosity, I have erected a tall tower on his folks' Smallville, Kansas farm for our home. You'll be safe there, my sweet, and nobody will see you walking about nude as is the custom for Krytponian wives as they cook and clean for their lords. Nor will anyone be able to bother you as there will be no door to the tower that I cannot fly in and out of. We will consummate on the twentieth full moon of our marriage as is the tradition and every fiftieth after that. I just know that we shall be deliriously happy. (Perhaps Clark could hire Barry the Superman impersonator to play Superman and watch Lois's reaction from the comfort of his own desk.)
rotflol Oh my goodness. I can't stop giggling. That's just too funny.

If Lois and Clark both get matched up together on their Wild Card date, won't it prove Lois's admission about her relationship with Superman as false? I see trouble a head for our duo and much fun for us the readers. clap
Hmmm. I don't think Lois has considered for even one second that her date might be able to call her on this lie! Trouble ahead? Maybe. Fun for readers? I hope so.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Next chapter:

LOIS: What are you doing here?

CLARK: What are you doing here?

It's going to be fun! [Linked Image]

Andreia lol rotflol
Is this your prediction? Cause ... you'll find out soon enough.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Lois! Talk about digging yourself into a hole! There is no way she's going to get out of this one! Victoria, thank you do much for the laughs! I can hardly wait to see how all this gets resolved.
Lois has the shovel stuck to her hand, I think. She can't help but dig. More laughs to come. This is a RomCom.

Originally Posted by IolantheAlias
Yes, the logical next step is for L&C to date each other. That should be fun.
There's nothing logical about this story at all. lol

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."