Lois is riot. She's been best friend with Clark for YEARS and still doesn't seem to know or understand him. Then, again, how many women has she seen him date? Mayson? And... any others? I doubt it.

Interests: Animals, Sport, Romantic Movies, Easy Listening Music, ...

Easy Listening Music! Where’d she get that idea. I have a wide interest in different music. And Romantic Movies? When’s the last time we watched one? Sports movies, or Action movies would have been better.

Your Ideal Mate: Sweet and gentle personality, likes cooking, charity interests, ...

She’s just described Jenny. He paused and his eyes widened. Or Lana. Is that who she thinks I should be with? Is that what she thinks I’m attracted to?
With those interests and with Lois's original ones, I can't see them ever being matched up. Then again, Lois IS a traditional woman. evil Although, I don't know a single person who would consider Opera as "easy" listening. rotflol

He hoped Lois would accept his explanation of getting caught talking to Eduardo, then getting stuck in the elevator, and then ending up on the wrong floor, and then deciding to walk back down the floors only to find the door from the stairwell jammed shut.
Oh, geez, Kent. You're hopeless when it comes to excuses. How about: There was a line at Metrobucks Coffee.

“Clark! Oh, no. Get some cold water on it immediately.” She ran round to him in a panic. “Oh, Jeez, you’re gonna have burns.”

“Lois.”

“Um, run to the bathroom, I’ll call for first aid help. We may need to take you to hospital.” All this time she was trying to brush away the liquid with her thin voile scarf.
Can we say that she's over-reacting too much?

“How come you haven’t mentioned The Pact?” he asked.
shock NOT like that, you lunkhead! [Linked Image]

“I ... couldn’t tell you. I couldn’t tell anyone. You see he asked me to keep it secret. We can’t go through with The Pact anymore. I’m in a relationship.”

“With who?” Clark asked. It seemed too unreal. Somehow he distanced himself from the conversation; as if watching from over his own shoulder. It separated him from the heartbreak, kept him from letting the devastation overwhelm him.

“Superman,” she replied and gave a little laugh and smile.

Clark collapsed back into the chair stunned. Or was that relieved? She isn’t seeing anyone. But why fabricate a relationship with Superman?
rotflol Oh, Lois, you've dug yourself a deep hole with that little lie.

Enter Superman (the next day): Oh, Lois, my dear, darling. You have finally succumbed to my fondest desires. Kent told me that you've finally accepted my Kryptonian love offering. I had always thought it impossible that you would want to give up your life here in Metropolis. With Kent's generosity, I have erected a tall tower on his folks' Smallville, Kansas farm for our home. You'll be safe there, my sweet, and nobody will see you walking about nude as is the custom for Krytponian wives as they cook and clean for their lords. Nor will anyone be able to bother you as there will be no door to the tower that I cannot fly in and out of. We will consummate on the twentieth full moon of our marriage as is the tradition and every fiftieth after that. I just know that we shall be deliriously happy. (Perhaps Clark could hire Barry the Superman impersonator to play Superman and watch Lois's reaction from the comfort of his own desk.)

If Lois and Clark both get matched up together on their Wild Card date, won't it prove Lois's admission about her relationship with Superman as false? I see trouble a head for our duo and much fun for us the readers. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.