Originally Posted by KenJ
After the last part you seemed to be disappointed that the fight had been so short. I hope that now you are more satisfied. A good warrior doesn’t shoot all of his arrows in a single battle. He saves some for the rest of the war. The fight scene wasn’t finished; it had just reached a convenient pause point.
I wasn't disappointed in the first fight scene, Ken. It just seemed as if a woman with all her professed knowledge in martial arts wouldn't rely (or call) on her super-powered husband to rescue her in such a situation or so soon. I would be surprised if it were the first such situation Lois has found herself in, especially with her disastrous dating history. If Luthor did something more extreme than just be a handsy louse, I could see the need to call Clark. I could see her wanting Clark to be there, but not feeling the need to call him just yet.

In Requiem for a Superhero, it annoyed me that Lois let Menken drag her around like some helpless female, when that isn't who Lois is. Thank you for letting her solve her own problems with Lex. I did enjoy Clark's line about not saving Lex's life next time. smile

RE: Perry’s comment – that is straight from the script although I did change a few things around it to fit the new reality.
The canon scene always bothered me. It made no sense. The only explanation I could come up with was that Cat had put her up to the kiss. At least in your scene, April's motivation was made more clear.

We all have pet peeves even in our favorite show. Those were two of mine.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.