Mike M: Thanks for bumping the TOC. I forgot.

DebbieG:
One thing I never understood (in canon, too), is how Lois could watch Clark stop the clone without following up on what she saw. Ordinary man stops Superman?! Hint, hint, Lois. Especially when she finds out later that the clone is a clone.

I agree that it didn't make sense for her to not follow up, but I couldn't find a way to fit in the story her addressing it right now so I left it as canon did. Sorry huh
If Clark hadn't been Superman, the clone would have just snapped his arm in half. Lois should have realized that and said something more than just you're out of your mind for challenging him.

John: Thanks for reading.
I thought Lois explaining about her past was very moving.

I thought the show didn't do enough to explain this part of her past and how it contributed to who she was at that point in her career. There's only a few lines, but for Lois to leave home and become completely career oriented she had to have hit her breaking point with the family situation.

Even odder is Lois says she recognizes Superman's kiss, so why does she not recognize Clark's kiss as the same?
I always thought that as Superman, Clark held back when he kissed her so she wouldn't necessarily have noticed. Also I would hope for Clark's sake that either way he's dressed, she not be thinking of someone else when kissing him. In the scene she's thinking of Superman while kissing who she thought was Superman, so it makes sense to why she would have compared them but it's not as if she's would have thought to compared it to Clark or Claude or anyone else in her past.

Virginia:
That's gotta hurt. What's going to happen next?

Check your email wink