Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I agree with Tailee in that Supergirl's powers are already known from the comics, TV shows, and movies. If she had come out with another name, it might be possible, but then these problems probably wouldn't be plaguing her quite so quickly either.

Of course who knows how clever the bad guys in Milford are. They did have a boat to take Emily off-shore so they at least had some financial backing. However the boat had no lead lining or sound proofing to help mute Kara's powers so it took no time for Kara to find Emily. The next ones might be better prepared. Also I haven't read the comics in years so I am unsure just how they might have evolved but when I did read them the idea of a super-hero being able to track someone close to them by their heartbeat was not even on the table. The first time I heard that was with Lois and Clark. Someone with more recent comic exposure might know more.

As I said previously I suspect the time to consider removing Kara from school may be fast approaching as the next possible step could be to take over the school and hold the students hostage. How would Emily and Kara feel then?

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham