Originally Posted by LMA
Again, so so glad that I do not have to wait for part 8 to be posted--'Yah! dance' for being behind...

I did not see this coming (Clark not being in the room when Lois returned). You definitely surprised me there. Now the 'why?' part of him being gone...yeah, I'm still trying to figure that out dizzy. Very optimistically hoping for some sort of something to be available to try and they've taken him to prep for surgery/etc...but then again--why not talk to Lois first? For as long as she's waited at his side while he has been on life support, I can't imagine them not telling her. Unless, that is, something had to happen FAST--and at the moment it was happening.

I'll vote for Sam, Ellen, Bernie, that 'virtual goat'...any of them to not make it back in the box, if it keeps Clark alive. Gotta keep Clark alive. (I just really don't know how?... wallbash ).

Your evilness is quite impressive, DC--these cliffhangers (let alone everything Clark has gone through) has been quite a ride.

Laura smile

rotflol Thank you! I like my evil side. wink

Hang on - the ride's not over yet!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon