Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Originally Posted by Mike M
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Is that an official bet on Ellen?

You'll find out in the next chapter who I've killed. And yes, they are dead at the time Lois walks into Clark's empty room. grin

Nah, my bet is still on Sam as he is much more likely to be heroic for the sake of his daughter's future than Ellen. I was just pondering why so few authors kill of the annoying Ellen...

By my timetable there should be a part out today (at least it is after midnight the 26th where I am).

Mike

rotflol Okay. I was just checking. Still, I mark off one vote for Ellen, just for fun.

New part Thursday. I posted this one post-midnight (my time) so that counted as the weekend installment. I might post it post-midnight Wednesday, depending on how things go. I won't be able to do Friday, in all likelihood (I'll be out of state visiting family), so you'll get it a little earlier.

Well the only one off the table is Lois and the baby since you said the person that will die is already dead by the time she gets back to the room...

The reason we thought there would be one out today was a comment you made in the Part 6 comments
It's not really an accelerate schedule for posting. I was just itching to get this part posted (it and the next chapter are my favorite cliffies) and I wanted to maintain my Thurs/Fri and Sun/Mon schedule. So, look for a new part late Sunday or sometime on Monday.

Well this way you can keep us on edge a bit longer. Mentally I was expecting this be completed by this time next week but now it looks like it will be later.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham