Originally Posted by Mike M
Virginia,

The only thing I have found similar was in Luck and Consequences by Bob Bartholomew. Bob had Bernie find the source of Clark's power in attempt to explain why he and Lois could not have children by inventing 'Kryptonian Extensions", nano-technology that binds to Clark's cells and processes sunlight into super powers. That story and how they got around it
is a great read but

Bernie/Bob explain it best.
So basically Debbie is not breaking totally new ground but who knows where she will take it. In this story Kara was found at night, taken to the hospital, kept inside, taken by car to Emily's house, kept inside, and now is sleeping. The poor girl has not had any sunlight in probably a couple of days and the Kryptonian Extensions (Bob's naming) are probably starved. However when they get sunlight, who knows???
Thanks, Mike. I forgot this happened in Bob's story. When I see the term AI, I think ROBOTS and I didn't like that idea. This makes sense. Thanks for the reminder.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.