Originally Posted by Lara Joelle Kent
Before someone else here tries the search feature - which, unfortunately, doesn't seem to work properly - and decides to manually search until page 1074 of this forum, I'll add a link to the story:
[Linked Image]
*grumbles*
Sorry, Lara. blush I thought my mention of Labby's bump would be enough of a hint. She updated the TOC page (which Michael thankfully already shared). I saw it listed on the Active last night and needed another excuse not to go to bed. This was the perfect one. smile Yeah, the new way to "search" for a story takes a while to get used to. Basically, get rid of all date parameters and make sure you highlight which forum to look in. (The play on the name of the story in the FDK thread might have been hindrance as well.) The story was originally called "Man of Ink" and it was written by the newly renamed MetroChumpy (is that one word or two?)

/FYI: you also clicked link instead of image for your stupidity picture, which is why it didn't originally show./

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.