I hope that awful principal goes down with the team when Lois's football scandal hits the front page of the Daily Planet. I'm not quite sure why Lois was needed in the office during Clark's interrogation, but it seemed to help Clark more than harm him. Was the principal afraid to be alone with Clark, due to his reputation?

Yep, Louie's like Bobby Bigmouth. He sees all. He knows all. Poor Clark being pigeon holed as a bad man by everyone. Having Lois trust him and be his friend despite everything she has learned, can only be good for Clark. At least, we finally know what happened back in Kansas. I don't know what Clark's foster brother did to deserve Clark hitting him, but it couldn't have been good. It explains why he ran and why he's trying so hard to control his temper (and fighting technique) as so not to hurt anyone else. I hope Lois doesn't accept all the information she's gleaned about Clark without first asking him what happened from his POV. It's an important skill for a reporter to have, to see every story from more than one POV.

I'm glad Lois learned from her previous mistake and is taking her film to a must further away developer.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.