Wendy, due to some colossal twist of fate [I swear those last three words were unintentional, and I would delete them except I thought they would amuse you (g)] I managed to completely and utterly miss the fact that you're posting a new story!! mad I'm *so* angry with myself, and as soon as I found out I hastened to read.

In the words of Julia Roberts. Big mistake. Big. Huge. I really love angst, I don't know if anybody noticed, most days I have it pouring out my ears goofy but I really think you may have killed me this time whinging whinging

I don't want to clog up your comments folder by catching up with the five parts I managed to stupidly miss :rolleyes: so I'm just going to point out one thing -

It was happening already.

Her body - her nervous system - was already giving up on her.

It had to be. Otherwise she’d just have heard Clark tell her that he was Superman.
Maybe I really am evil after all, because... um... even in the middle of all this beautiful-horrible-makes-tears-well-up-in-my-eyes-you're-MEAN angst, I was rolling around at this rotflol

So, ahm... if I were to... mistakenly send a package of Curlywurlies to the wrong address in Canada *cough*... would you make Lois better then...? Please? frown

What if I asked in Irish? Would that help?

I absolutely adore this - you've got me completely and utterly hooked. More!!!!!!! Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wildguy

Sara smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black