Yay, Wendy!

I just finally caught up on this story, and I'm really enjoying it! I'm glad you put a revelation in there... if there's any chance this could be the last day of Lois's life, I knew Clark would realize he had to tell her. Even if it would make his life miserable if she *does* live past today.

I'm very interested in the use of Luthor here. I really liked that Al Capone quote, because I have always thought that Luthor did actually love Lois--even though he didn't know her. I feel sure that he wasn't the person who came into her room and injected her... but at the same time, I could imagine somebody who was connected to Luthor doing it, because he felt that Luthor's love for Lois Lane was distracting him, and that she might get too close to Luthor and find out the truth about him. Something of that sort. At the same time, though, not every bad guy in the city has to be connected to Luthor, and Lois *has* made lots of enemies. So Luthor might truly want to help her, and he *does* have the resources. As long as he does really use those resources to help her and not hinder her finding the cure!

I can't wait to read the next part! Post more!