OK, I tried to name this thread so people who don't want to know too much about Man of Steel will not be told the big issue.

So here is the question. How do people feel about Lois learning so quickly that Clark Kent is a super-powered alien?

I have to admit I was party about it. We have seen the love triangle done to death, the Superman using every trick in the book to hide his identity from Lois done to death. So I am really glad she found out.

The fact that he is able to pull the wool over Lois's eyes always seemed too much. Especially in Lois and Clark where he kisses and caresses Lois in both guises, and is not only her co-worker, but her work partner, best friend, and boy friend before she realizes.

I am perfectly OK with Superman doing all sorts of tricks and such to keep up a dual-identity, but he needs a core base of supporters who know who he really is.

I am glad they let Lois know. The Memory wipe kiss was just a horrible idea, especially how it was Used in Superman 4. That was creepy and disturbing.

It will avoid the whole "Lois attempts to prove Clark is Superman" angle they did for years in the comics, but I think that has been done to death, and it prevents the Lois and Clark relationship from progressing at all.

I do at some level like how in Lois and Clark, Lois choses Clark over Superman, but it is in many ways a false choice. So false in fact he nearly leaves because he misunderstands what is going on.

John Pack Lambert